Day by Day Daily Cartoon by Chris Muir

The Mad Scientist... Mwahahahahahahahaha

Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog update

About time I updated my blog. Some stuff on my blogroll is gonna have to be reorganised, some stuff edited, updated, added or removed. So do expect one or two disruptions.

Updates: Completed so far:

1. RSS feed updates. Blogger's had its fair share of problems in the past, but really it's been my fault. I haven't read most of the political blogs for about 6-9 months (since President BHOmbastic's election victories), so quite a number of blogs have updated their sites, including the RSS feeds.


2. A couple of feed removals.


3. Blog additions. Blogger ate my post, so I'm not going to regenerate it. Suffice it to say that I've added a new section called TechnoBlogs, which showcases some of the IT-related stuff I've been reading during my hiatus from the political blogosphere.


No comments: