Day by Day Daily Cartoon by Chris Muir

The Mad Scientist... Mwahahahahahahahaha

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

1st of the post

 In case you haven't caught it, the title for my inaugural weblog entry comes from the Australian slang for direct election, rather than the preferential scheme they use for most positions there.

Greetings. My name is Gregory Kong and I'll be running my mouth off here from time to time. Those of you who were my school friends will know that I talk the way I write. Those of you who know me through OCF will notice my language is somewhat stronger (but no downright obscene words, still and all). Those of you who don't know me, well... this is a good chance! Anyways, welcome to my spot on the Web.

Nothing major for my first entry, except this - If you think that Christianity is wrong, you better thing again. Better yet, take Pascal's Wager. I can tell you that any betting man would.

[EDIT] If you notice that my blog is in pinksh colours, well, it is. I'm assured that it's relatively easy to change the colour scheme, so don't be surprised if it swaps out from under you. I'll be changing the scheme until I find the few (or the one) that I like from the many.

Hopefully, this doesn't make it too much of an eyesore.

No comments: